Manager - Communications
1. Strategic Planning
- Facilitate creation/fine-tuning of communications strategy and plan for the Philanthropic initiatives and our programs: including identification of stakeholders, channels, objectives.
- Enhance outreach to potential partners and increase awareness of our work among other philanthropic foundations and media outlets.
- Strengthen our relationship with partners through regular and engaging communication.
2. Content Creation and Distribution
- For our website/blogs, social media posts, media articles, newsletters etc.
- Collaterals for our events and documentation of our past and current work through videos/documentaries, conference proceedings etc.
3. Social Media and Web Management
- Keep social media platforms and websites regularly updated
- Deliver as per agreed targets in terms of reach and engagement
4. Liaising with others
- Facilitate strategic tie-ups and partnerships with other orgs/agencies to further the communications agenda
- Identify and liaise with external vendors (such as videographers, website design & development teams, photographers, text/document designers) as needed
- Media relations and partnerships
Qualifications and Skills
1. Degree in Development Communication/Media/Communication (or similar)
2. 8-10 years of experience, with at least 2 years in the development sector
3. Excellent English language skills, including editing and copyediting