Manager Talent Acquisition
Arthan is a social enterprise committed to transforming human capital in the social impact space in India. Arthan works with organisations in the impact sector and supports them across the functions of hiring, building HR policies & processes and organisational development.
Arthan actively engages with stakeholders across the system to identify and address human capital challenges and opportunities to strengthen human capital in the impact sector ecosystem. Arthan has an exclusive employment platform for social impact jobs in India- www.arthancareers.com, supporting both employers and jobseekers.
- Design and implement overall recruitment strategy - Work on Talent acquisition processes to optimise work
- An expert level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, hands-on sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Develop and update Job descriptions and job specifications
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Identify potential candidates based on job requisitions provided by clients using Job Boards, Employee Referrals, Networking, Cold Calling.
- Conduct the initial screening to determine the suitability and interest of Candidates and provide the Candidates with information on the position and our company.
- Performing background checks on potential employees, as well as checking upon given references, transcripts, and credentials
- Manage and coordinate interviews between Candidates and Clients
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years having managed teams of 4-10 people.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with Candidates throughout the Recruitment, Selection and Hiring Cycle.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements, generate daily reports and update them
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases. - Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must be consistent in preparing & submitting daily/weekly reports to senior management
- Must be able to achieve monthly and annual recruiting targets set by the company
- Executive search firm experience preferred
- Should have Business Development experience apart from TA.
- Experience in the social sector/development sector preferred.
Required Candidate profile
- You have a degree qualified (mandatory) from a reputable University and ideally possess an MBA (HR) degree from a top tier institution.
- Total experience of 4- 8 years in Talent Acquisition. - You have a solid track record of success in your career and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organisation.
- You are proactive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial with a strong Business acumen.
- You are a self-starter and are comfortable working on your own as well as in a team setting We are looking for someone who is open to trying new things and can perform well during tight deadlines.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking with experience in Start-up preferred