Associate/Senior Associate- Business Development
Location: New Delhi
Arthan is a social enterprise committed to transforming human capital in the social impact space in India. Arthan works with organisations in the impact sector and supports them across the functions of hiring, building HR policies & processes and organisational development.
Arthan actively engages with stakeholders across the system to identify and address human capital challenges and opportunities to strengthen human capital in the impact sector ecosystem. Arthan has an exclusive employment platform for social impact jobs in India- www.arthancareers.com, supporting both employers and jobseekers.
The Associate/ Senior Associate will be responsible for providing support to the business development vertical at Arthan. S/he will work on getting clients spread across sectors and functions, and will be responsible for driving client interactions and engagements. S/he will also work on the operational support and be responsible for additional tasks that will contribute to improving the organisation.
If you are passionate about BD, like to meet challenges head-on and working in diverse teams, come with a problem-solving attitude towards changing priorities and like to build client and stakeholder relationships, then this is the place for you.
The Associate/Senior Associate will get the chance to work with a team consisting of a diverse mix of professionals with varied skill sets and competencies relevant to the corporate sector. The team brings substantial experience of working with various national and international organizations. We are a multidisciplinary team with in-depth knowledge and experience of working with strategic projects. We have a successful track record of delivering large and complex engagements and have worked in strategic management, finance and human resources in different capacities.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the business development efforts by creating databases, reaching out to relevant stakeholders, initiating conversations and onboarding new clients
- Gain a solid understanding of individual client requirements
- Convey the Arthan’s services clearly to different stakeholders
- Manage the operations around each client
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain reports for tracking BD operations and ensuring that the data is always up to date
- Identify new ways of ensuring efficiency in the BD process
- Learn and contribute to our mission, vision and team
- Support all other initiatives within the organisation, including but not limited to the research mandates.
- Should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least 1-3 years of prior work experience preferably in BD or client interaction
- Should be proactive and a problem-solver
- Have the drive to relentlessly follow up with prospective clients
- Consistently demonstrate the ability and commitment to deliver major initiatives from the beginning (ideation, strategy) to full deployment in a timely manner
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on details and accuracy
- A high degree of flexibility; proven ability to plan, organize, and manage multiple complex projects, and to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Positive attitude and can do spirit
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written